Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been waiting...

Yesterday was an excited day for me...I got Nicholas Sparks new book, The Lucky One! Nicholas Sparks is my very favorite author (his most popular books are The Notebook and Message In a Bottle) I think he writes the best love stories even if most of his stories end sad I still think they are amazing reads. I love having something new to read since Bella and Edward are a finished story.=( I only allowed myself to read one chapter last night that way it will last a little bit longer then if I did my normal and read it within days. So if anyone else out there loves Nicholas Sparks the way I do and is reading The Lucky One let me know so we can chat about it.

6 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

I really enjoy Nicholas Sparks also! I think I really loved the wedding and the notebook, can't wait to pick up his new one!

Kandice said...

Ooh I can't wait. I will have to run to the library and see if they have copies, if not, I will get my name put on the waiting list!!! Thanks for sharing

Megan said...

Oh, I went through a Nicholas Sparks stage and read just about everything he has written. I always love the stories until the end... Isn't it about time he lets someone live? I want a happy ending!!!! :) I'll have to check out the new one.

Susieq said...

I didn't realize you had read the Twilight books. Kathleen got me onto those. I hated them ending. I'll have to go to the library and try Nicholas Sparks. I'll let you know what I think.

Heather said...

I love his books too. I am looking forward to reading his latest.

Susieq said...

Ok, I had to go to the library and get the new one. thanks for recommending him. I couldn't put it down. then I read The Choice and cried and cried at the end. But sometimes you just need a good cry, and a sad or happy book helps. I'm going to get more.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones