Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Weekend

Wow another weekend has come and gone. I think I took too long of a nap today it's past 11pm and I'm still going strong...so rare for me I'm usually in bed by 10 asleep by 10:30. So since I still have energy I thought I might as well post about our weekend. Since it was conference weekend we spent some time down at my mom's while the boys went to the Priesthood session and I thought I would share some pictures of our evening.

Feeding Jaxson! This week Sharon increased Jaxson's food exchanges to 4 we were at 1 so we have been eating away. So far his favorite seems to be bananas.

Jaxson and Brianna playing with the farm. Brianna has been away for a few days and we missed her like crazy. When she came in Jaxson screamed and gave her his best sloppy kisses. Brianna had the cutest shirt on that night. It was a T-shirt that said: I'm going to be a BIG SISTER! We are so excited for their family!!!!

Braden and Jaxson rolling around. Braden is one of the best kids I've ever seen with babies he takes after his mom. Jaxson almost rolled from his tummy to his back for Braden. So far we've just seen rolls from his back to his tummy but maybe soon he'll be rolling a different way.

Carston, Jaxson and Brianna hang out together!

4 comments:

KristyAnn said...

Wow...4 exchanges, he must be doing great! Isn't Elizabeth's news exciting? I can't wait to find out what the baby will be. By the way...you sure are looking good!

Susieq said...

Wait a minute? Brianna is going to be a big sister? And I even talked to your Mom this weekend! That is so awesome. Wish I was in Vernal so I could come to have fun with you.

Heather said...

Braden is the best with babies. Gavin loved him when he was a baby and he didn't like anyone.

Kandice said...

you are so lucky to have so many nieces and nephews for your sweet little guy to be friends with! He is so darling, and I am so glad he gets 4 foods now. You are such an amazing mom Diane. Have a great day!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones