Monday, October 27, 2008

First off I want to thank all of you who gave me suggestions with teething, the advise was great. Just goes to show that I blog with some "with-it" awesome mommies out there!



Well I can't believe October is almost over with it's so crazy. I know the end of the week will be filled with pictures and posts about Halloween (I can't wait to see and read yours) so I figured today I better post my 10 things I'm Loving About Jaxson in October.

10 THINGS I'M LOVING ABOUT YOU IN OCTOBER.....

#10 I love that when we go to the mail you just know that there is mail in the mailbox for you. It's the first time I'm so thankful for daily junk mail. I love handing you a piece of mail and watching you hold it and of coarse taste it while we walk back into the house. You're like me you love receiving mail.

#9 I love how easily you smile especially when the camera is out. All I have to do is say Jax-a-roo in an excited voice and out comes the smile that lights up your whole face.

#8 I love that this month you have learned how to roll from your tummy to your back and how to sit up by yourself...way to go those are BIG milestones Jaxson!

#7 I love that I can see you remembering common things.

#6 I love that you hair is getting thicker. Who would have thought that Brett and I would have a Blondie but then again I was a Blondie till around age 2. For some strange reason I've wanted you to have a full set of hair since the day you were born so it's fun to have it growing. Keep working on it your doing a great job.

#5 I love that you have really taken to your Gerber baby food. This month you've really taken off in liking to eat. It makes it so enjoyable to me and makes counting and keeping track of your phes not so bad.

#4 I love your sloppy kisses. You've learned how to give your version of a kiss and I must say they are ones that melt my heart every time.

#3 I love how this month you grew your 1st tooth. Wow that makes you big and starts you towards the toddler stage.

#2 I love that you are in that 1st busy stage where you want to explore everything and insist that you can "help" me with anything I'm doing at the moment. I can see you not only taking in your world but wanting to use your senses to explore your world. You no longer are satisfied with just looking at your world but you want to hold it, touch it, taste it, etc.

#1 I love about you in October is that you're starting to show that sometimes you just need your mommy. I love it Jaxson. I love how this month there have been times where you just needed your mom to hold you or to feed you your bottle. It makes me feel so connected to you when there are moments that you are ONLY satisfied if you have your mommy.

3 comments:

Megan said...

#1 is for sure the best! I still love that nobody compares to Mom, even when they are 7!!!

KristyAnn said...

Oh Diane, you are such a cute mom. And I agree, #1 is the best...and guess what...it stays that way for quite a while...enjoy.

Kandice said...

The first baby is SO much fun! I wish I would have had my blog around then to record all the really fun times Hallie had. Those are so cute things to love about him. He is a doll!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones