Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Fun

The last few days have been filled with so much family fun! Greg (my brother), Jen and the kids came out for a few days and we had tons of fun at Grandma's with all the cousins. We played in the yard, iced gingerbread cookies (Jaxson pretty much just ate his), went to three parks, had wagon rides, went to the Jensen Pumpkin Walk, visited, laughed alot, and even Uncle David brought down the Naples Firetruck for us to see. Wow it was soooo much fun!

Brett, Jaxson and I even managed to squeeze in a trip to the corn maze on Saturday night with our friends Matt and Kalli--thanks for calling us I really wanted to go to the corn maze sometime this season. Jaxson enjoyed it until it got dark and we were stuck in corn. Thank goodness Matt and Brett were excellent at finding the right way to go and got us out of there in a jiffy.

Aunt Jen had read on our blog that Jaxson enjoys dum dum suckers and brought in a BIG and I mean BIG bag for Jaxson for Halloween. We put it on top of him and he just enjoyed playing with it for a good 10 minutes. He is in that stage where anything can be a great and new toy for a few minutes.

It was so much fun to have all the kids together. Thanks fam for such a wonderful weekend! I hope you all enjoy the few pictures that captured this great family weekend!

5 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Jaxson is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever! I am glad I can keep up with you on your blog I have missed ya!

KristyAnn said...

I hope you don't mind, I used your idea of a slide show for all my pictures too. It sure made it nice for all those many pictures. I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. Isn't it nice to live so close to be involved with your family?...I love it.

Heather said...

What fun! Walmart made Ashlyn's cake, I talked about trying to do something myself and Chris encouraged me to go with trusty Walmart. I think he didn't want to put up with me spazzing over it! Your Mom gave Chris a copy of The Lesson. It's great too.

Kathryn said...

Looks like you had a bunch of fun! Jaxson is getting so big, it's crazy. It's too bad I wasn't there to help with directing traffic to make way for the fire truck. You'll have to give me a head's up next time. :)
Miss ya!

Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! The cookies look yummy too. You are looking really great Diane. Good job girl!

ps the blog is looking cute!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones