Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Heather and I have been working on come up with 5 little known facts about me. My conclusion: it's so much easier to blog about Jaxson.

5 Things about me!

1.) When I find a song that I love I will listen to it over and over again until I'm so sick of it I really could care less if I hear it again.

2.) I love throwing things away and getting rid of the "junk" in my home. Very few things hold such great sentimental value to me that I could never get rid of it. I take after my dad.

3.) I love trying out new recipes. I try anywhere from 1-4 new recipes a week. I find it so fascinating to look at recipes and to try new things that look yummy. I usually get my new recipes from Good Things Utah (love that show--I'm a daily watcher) and the Kraft magazine or website.

4.) If you could spy on me when I'm alone you would probably hear me talking to myself. I don't know why or when this started but I typically talk out loud when I'm all alone. Thank goodness I now have Jaxson because now it just appears that I'm talking to my baby.

5.) In the last six months I've lost 39 pounds. It was my goal to take off all my baby weight and I've not only done that but went beyond. I'm 7 pound lighter then before I even had Jaxson. I'm the type of person that once I truly make something a goal I will succeed. It might take some time, energy, and lots of effort but I'm a very determined girl.

I'm tagging Jesenia, Amy and Stephaine.

The rules: List the person(s) who tagged you. Mention the rules on your blog. Share 5 things that others probably don’t know about you. Tag fellow bloggers. Visit their blogs to see what they put! Enjoy…

2 comments:

Kandice said...

Hehe, I talk to myself at the grocery store...don't know why, just have to talk myself through the aisles... Good job on the weight loss! You are and always have been a very determined person. Way to go!

malia said...

sweet! loved your list. congrats on the 39 pounds. that is amazing! love the image of you talking to yourself. so happy to know that there is another fellow lover of cooking too. :) i am constantly trying new recipes.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones