Tuesday, September 30, 2008

US


Brett has us going three times a week to sporting events. He's playing community basketball and football. Basketball is on Monday nights and football is Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that his knees will hold out. His basketball team is called the Thundercats and his football team is Morton Electric.
Last night was the first basketball game and they won 41 to 30. Go Thundercats! Jaxson loved watching his dad play. He sat on my lap the first quarter and just watched he hardly moved. The second quarter he watched but he wanted to be standing. I think he is going to take after his dad and LOVE basketball.

Jaxson has been having a few firsts thanks to Grandma. My mom has been telling Jaxson that when he turns 7 months old she would take him for a bike ride on her bike. So on Saturday, Jaxson's 7 month birthday we went down to Grandma's so Jaxson could have his turn with riding the bike. He enjoyed it although I thought it made him look really big riding this way.



My mom bought Jaxson some Dum Dum suckers (sucker are considered a "free" food for Jaxson just as long as they are made from pure sugar). My mom is getting ready to stuff her Halloween witch with candy and she is already thinking of Jaxson. My mom is one of the most thoughtful people I know. Even though Jaxson is too little to notice what candy is in the witch it's so nice of her to think about him and it means so much to me as his mom. Thanks mom! So on Friday we let him pick his first sucker. My mom held out a cherry one (my favorite flavor) and a tangerine one for him to pick. He took tangerine. I think you can tell by looking at the picture if he enjoyed it. =)
As for me I'm just enjoying my boys and my Fall shows staring back up. I thought ER (all though very sad) Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and Brother Sisters had awesome season premieres. Also I can't forget the Biggest Loser that show makes you want to be healthier and you've got to love that. Thank goodness for DVR!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your Mom is the cutest! I want to be just like her when I grow up. =)

Megan said...

Hi Diane! I'm glad you found me! Your little boy is so cute. I'm happy for you that you are staying home and enjoying being "Mommy" to one of your own for once! I'm glad you're a blogger now!

Talk to ya later!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones