Sunday, October 12, 2008

It feels like it's been a while since I posted anything new, even though it really hasn't I posted something on Tuesday. I usually post while Jaxson is taking his afternoon nap but for some reason or another I haven't done anything this week. I like posting new things because I love going to other blogs and reading/seeing new things. So I figured I should at least put up a new picture of our Jaxaroo that I took this morning .

Jaxson has really gotten into rolling. However he only rolls from his back to his tummy. We are working on getting hm to roll from his tummy to his back. Danielle gave me a great idea Friday night to get above him and talk to him and I did that last night and it worked he rolled back over I was such a proud mom. After he rolled from his tummy to his back I tried again and he screamed like, "Mom I did the trick now wont you pick me up".
This is a picture I snapped today I put him down to watch Brett and I as we were brushing our teeth and I thought he looked so adorable. He has started positioning himself high with his arms. It makes for fun photo shots.

Here is a little bit of what we have been up to the last few days:
Visiting my Grandma Olsen in the hospital she has been really sick and has taken a big decline with her health it's so sad to watch. My Grandma is such an inspiring women to me and it's so sad to watch her heath decline. It's so hard to watch your love ones get old and witnessing the process makes you a little worried about what you have coming your way.

Visiting teaching we only got 2 of our 4 sisters so we will have to go another day.

Football games we won one game and lost one this week.

I also worked and I mean WORKED at the Galleries this Saturday. It's time to get that place ready for the Christmas season. I love seeing it decorated for Christmas but getting it there is so much work. I was so tuckered out from work on Saturday and bless Brett's heart he had fixed our dripped shower that we went to Wingers Saturday night it was yummy but very slow. Luckily I had enough toys and other things like Bath and Body Works chapsticks to keep Jaxson busy and happy.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones