Friday, October 24, 2008

Today (Oct. 24) is my oldest brother David's birthday. Dave is the BEST big brother ever! He is so funny, caring, has the biggest heart, hard working, and is just an all around great guy not to mention he has connections with the Naples Firetruck. Happy Birthday David!

We've had something BIG happen....Jaxson is teething!!! Jaxson is an excellent sleeper (we've been so lucky) and Wednesday night was anything but excellent. Thursday morning he was still fussy which was sooooo abnormal. I was wondering what was going on when it hit me....maybe he has a tooth. So I stuck my finger in his mouth and to my amazement I felt a sharp little "razor" on the bottom gum right in the front. I can't believe my little guy has a tooth. Any great teething advise out there???

6 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

I love the teething tablets that you can find at Wal-Mart made by Hyland's. They are great because they are homeopathic and you don;t have to drug your kid to take the edge off for them. They come in a clear bottle with a pink and blue label. They are small and dissolve super quick under the tongue.

Other than that, good luck, teething sucks!

KristyAnn said...

This phase of life requires lots of patience and love......and I do mean lots of patience because it isn't going to end anytime soon. Good Luck!

Susieq said...

Chris and Angela were so sick when they were teething. And I don't care what doctors tell you, running a high fever during teething does happen, and it doesn't mean they have any other sickness. So when Nick was teething Grandma C read about taking chewable calcium tablets. So I got them and the last three got them, and so much better. Even when they couldn't chew them, I would hold onto them and let them suck on them. It was so much better.

Heather said...

I love being able to see not only what the Ericksons are up to up the whole Olsen clan. Keep up the good work!

Megan said...

Teeth already?? Wow, I wish I could remember what I did for that, but it has been forever! Payton didn't get his first tooth until after he turned 1! He now has his first loose tooth and is wiggling it all day long, it is so funny always seeing his fingers in his mouth.
Good job on the blog girl!

Lindsey said...

Hey! I finally am checking out your blog. I am so slow at this. Anyways, your little boy is so cute. I can't believe how old he is already. I also love the teething tablets. They work great. Kennadee is getting her last tooth right now. YAAAAY! I understand the patience thing. I won't have to do that for a while.
Well, I am so glad to be able to keep in touch with you. Your family is so beautiful.
TTYL

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones