Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Go Thundercats!

Last night we went to Brett's basketball game. One of the guys he plays with sponsored the team so he made jerseys with his business logo and number for the team to wear. Well get this he made a matching onesie for Jaxson. For the longest time he just sat right there beside me and watching the game. I would cheer when we would get a basket and every time Jaxson would them scream out it was so adorable I wished I could have been recording it. I'll have to get some more pictures of Jaxson and Brett in their matching basketball shirts they are pretty cute together.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Love those moments!! He is seriously so cute, his cheeks are just irresistable!

Megan said...

so cute!

Jeff and Steph said...

So adorable!

Kyndi said...

Hey it's been fun talking to you guys-thanks for keeping us company at the 2 games I've made it in time for...Jaxson's a hoot!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones