Sunday, November 30, 2008

10 Things I'm Loving About You In November


I love that your favorite "toy" for the month has been your basket of shoes.

I love that you've learned how to scoot backwards

I love that during bath time you hold your fish in your hand, put your feet in the air, cross them and then rest them against the bathtub wall. You do this over and over again it's so funny to watch.

I love that when I change your diaper you try to kick off your pants every time. It's almost like you think we're playing a game. You try to get your pants off before I'm ready to pull them back up, you usually win.

I love that I can get you to laugh just by looking at you and laughing.

I love that you retaught me the true meaning of Thanksgiving

I love that you said "dada" and "mama" this month. Both around the same time you sure know how to play it safe.

I love that you pat everything and anything.

I love that you've learned how to move your walker.

I love that your showing your first signs of crawling. I know it's only a matter of time till you get those knee's figured out.

Getting our Christmas tree

Brianna (Jaxson's cousin), Jaxson, and Grandma



3 comments:

KristyAnn said...

Aren't the holidays ten times greater now that you have a child. The real meaning of family really shines this time of year. Cute pictures.

Candace said...

Hey diane, I love your blog. I haven't been on for a while so I had a lot of catching up to do. I think it is so awesome that you are able to go to events with jaxson and be around other families with PKUer's!! I do PKU's all the time, now that I work in OB and I am always thinking of Jaxson. Take Care and se ya soon.

Jeff and Steph said...

Sounds like Jaxson is growing and hitting all those fun milestones. I love reading your "10 things" every months. Such a cute idea

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones