Monday, December 29, 2008

December

10 Things I'm Loving About You In December:

#10 I loved how you thought the Christmas tree was this new fantastic toy we put in the living room just for you to explore.

#9 I love that every time we put you in the walker you seem to find the dish towels and wash rag and have such a great time pulling them down.

#8 I love that you army crawled this month.

#7 I loved that you were so fascinated with one of dad's gifts, the red box with the green bow you untied that gift 2-3 times every day this month.

#6 I love that I got to feed you new foods this month (cupcakes, hash browns, ketchup, pancakes, jello salads, ice cream Sundas, rolls, chocolate, breadsticks, candy canes, grahm crackers, Grandma Erickson's green slush, and Rice Milk). You love food.

#5 I love how excited you get when you know your bath is coming.

#4 I love that you learned how to sit yourself up when you are crawling or when you are on your belly. That's so helpful.

#3 I love that you went back to being that really great sleeper and formula drinker this month!

#2 I love that you have started to crawl on your hands and knees

#1 I loved having you in our home to share Christmas and all of our family traditions

Jaxson "helping" me take down the Christmas tree decorations.

3 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

Taya was trying to help make sugar cookies, you can see how much help she was but it was fun! Whenever you guys are available for a game night that would be so fun with your fam. You guys are all so much fun we would love that. Let's plan it!

KristyAnn said...

Oh wow...he crawls! He is growing up way too fast. He's got quite the variety in food now days. I;m impressed.

.........Still ME! said...

I love your "what I love about you..." I am so glad I got to see you all a few weeks ago, Jaxson is such a sweet kid!!! I love his laugh more than anything, ok, and those CHEEKS!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones