Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our Christmas

Christmas was a great family filled day. We started the day with opening presents at our home. Jaxson enjoyed the first 3 gifts from Santa and then was done and just wanted to play with the firetruck he had opened. Brett surprised me with a flat screen TV for our room along with a DVD player so I can watch movies in bed (nothing better). He also gave me UGG boots (light brown) and clothes. I surprised Brett with Jordan basketball shoes that he really wanted but had absolutely no idea he was getting, a 1 hr massage and clothes. My parents then came to our house with their great gifts. Afterwords we went to their home for Christmas breakfast with my brothers (David and Eric) and their families. I feed Jaxson his first pancake and Rice Dream (loved it). We then went down to Brett's house where we all got even more spoiled with more fantastic gifts. We ended the evening at my parents for Christmas dinner. Here are some pictures of our day.

Santa came!

Jaxson with all of his great new things from Santa and Mom and Dad!


Christmas Family Photo at my mom and dad's.



Testing out his new beenie from Aunt Nicki (Brett's sister) and Uncle Joey down at the Erickson's.

Cousins RyLee and Kylen checking out what Jaxson got.


Opening the last gift. You finally made it to the last gift son! Christmas with a child is so much fun!

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Christmas definitely takes on a whole new world of fun with kids! He is so cute, I am glad you had such a nice day!

KristyAnn said...

Your Christmas photos are adorable. Jaxson is such a cute baby. Enjoy your TV! How fun.

Andy and Brooke said...

I love your blog! A few weeks when we started this blog thing Ataya looked at your page and said "Jaxson". It was so funny that she knew who he was so quickly. She loves looking at his pictures! You have such an inspiring blog!
Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones