Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gingerbread Houses

This Saturday we met at my mom's to make our annual gingerbread houses. It's a tradition we started a while back. It's a lot of work for my mom but it's always a lot of fun. Jaxson and I working on our gingerbread houses. I made them so they matched. Jaxson was into "trying" to taste the gumdrops. They are an okay candy for him to have but it made me nervous having that small of a candy in his mouth.
Jaxson taking a candy cane break. Making gingerbread houses is hard work! This was the first time he has had a candy cane and he LOVED it!
Cousin Graice loven' on Jaxson
Playing with cousin Kole before we leave

Later that night Jaxson got to go down to Grandma and Grandpa's again to hang out with his fun cousins while Brett and I went to the Galleries Christmas Party. It was such a fun time. We had super yummy food and played some fun games with fantastic prizes. I went home with a Christmas bowl set I have been eyeing, Christmas hat boxes, a diffuser, and Bath and Body Works soaps. Jaxson had a fun PJ party while we were away.

Sunday we packed our bags and headed to SLC. Jaxson had an appointment on Monday with his doctors. He is doing fantastic. We finished up our Christmas shopping and luckily made it home safely.

3 comments:

Kandice said...

Isn't Christmas time so much fun. I am so glad that even with all his food restrictions that he can have some candy!!! He is so cute. Glad his dr. appts went well.

Jeff and Steph said...

I'm so glad he is doing so great. He is so cute with that candy cane!

KristyAnn said...

We do the gingerbread house thing also at my Mothers. It is one of my most favorite thing about the whole season. Isn't it fun when the whole family is around?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones