Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A New Accessory???

After almost 6 years of marriage Brett knows that no Christmas or Birthday is complete without a new outfit to wear that day. So when we were out in SLC he was determined that we didn’t come back to Vernal without pants for me since I’ve had no luck finding any. Not to mention girls pants are so funny and I have to try them on to know they are going to work.
So after going to different stores and trying on pants after pants I found a pair at the Buckle. Jaxson was in the stroller and ready to move after being in a dressing room for a while so I rolled him out of the store for Brett to make his “surprised” purchase.
Yesterday I got the pants out because I wanted to try them on again. You see we had just eaten lunch at the Olive Garden and I really hate trying on clothes after eating at a place like that. I had grabbed the next pant size down and wanted to make sure they were going to work. Well they fit great but I noticed a “button” on the bottom of the right pant leg. I lifted the pant leg up only to find that they didn’t take off the security strip they put on clothes to stop shoplifting. So crazy that one they forgot to take it off and 2 that Brett got out of the store without it beeping. So now I have to go see if a store in Vernal can take it off before Christmas. If not maybe I can start a new trend. What do you think can a security strip be a new accessory?

3 comments:

Brian and Amy said...

Hey that happened to me once too. Except for it was a bra that my sister rushed to buy for me. It was Prom night and I had to have it. My dad had to remove it with some of his tools. Some ink spilled on it, luckily bras are worn under the clothing.

Kandice said...

I hate hate hate when that happens. It has happened like 3 times to me. Try Maurices or Basin Sports, that is where took mine off! GOod luck.

Jeff and Steph said...

Sounds like you've got your hubby trained good! Good Luck with the pants....Merry Christmas!
Stephanie J

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones