Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Man Dressed Up

I wanted to share these pictures because I think they are so adorable and completely blog worthy. Monday was my Grandma Olsen's funeral. It was wonderful ,well as wonderful as a funeral can be. All of my Grandma's son's, grandkids, and great grandkids were able to attend. That was a total of 52 people talk about...all because two people fell in love. It was a blast seeing everyone. We searched SLC over the weekend for the perfect outfit for Jaxson to wear and I had to share some pictures of him. Brett and I both love dressing our little man!
Brett getting Jaxson ready. Talk about a daddy/son moment. I'm so glad I was able to captured this moment!
The boy knows how to pull off a suit

8 comments:

KristyAnn said...

Extremely adorable! Those are some good-looking men.

Jeff and Steph said...

Oh my goodness! He is the cutest little man I have ever seen. He is going to love to see those pictures when he is all grown up- so stinkin cute!

Brian and Amy said...

Dang Cute Diane!!! I love it when babies were suits. Makes me what to just hug and squeeze him. I just love his cute chubby cheeks.

Kyndi said...

He seriously is such a cute little guy. I'm so glad that everyone was was able to make it, it's amazing to get that many people together and see the impact 2 people have left in so many lives.

Heather said...

He has no choice but to be a clothes lover with you two for parents! He should be in an ad for the Childrens Place. He is so cute!

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh too cute!! Sorry to hear about your grandma, I know how tough that can be. But Jaxon is so cute in that suit!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

OH MY CRAP he is soooo freakin cute!!

Kay's said...

He is so cute! Where did you geet his tux?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones