Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Grandma

Heaven received a beautiful spirit last night, my Grandma. I was truly blessed to have my grandma in my life for 26 years. She was a GRAND mother. Growing up with her two house from ours I am lucky to have many memories of her. I will miss her more then words can express. I am thankful that I was able to see her last night and express my love and appreciation for all that she has and will continue to mean to me


My grandma had a real soft spot for Jaxson. She adored him and even at times thought he was hers. She thought his lips were so tiny and cute (she loved little things). I will forever look at his lips and think of my grandma. I know that she will be on the other side helping me raise him.


How grateful I am today for eternal families and the plan of salvation!

9 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a wonderful woman.

Jeff and Steph said...

It sounds like she was a very special lady and that you loved her very much. I'm so sorry that you lost her. She will be watching over you from now on. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Also- thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful comments on my blog. I love having someone around who completely understands what its like- you are a great friend.

Jesenia said...

I am sorry Diane. I am glad that she got to know Jaxson. I hope all goes well for your family. Take care. Love ya

Angela Wellman said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad that you were able to have such a special relationship with her, and that she got to enjoy her great-grandson... who by the way has the greatest smile ever!

Kandice said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I LOVE my granmdas, and I do not look forward to that day. What precious memories and pictrues those are. You will cherish those forever.

The Dansies said...

I'm so sorry! She really was a neat woman. I have many memories of her as well and will miss seeing her when I visit Naples!

Kay's said...

I am so sorry for your loss it is hard. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I am also thankful for Eternal Families and the plan of Salvation, it is a blessing to have it in our lives. She sounds like a neat lady. If you need anything let me know.

Megan said...

Diane, I truly know how you feel... you will always cherish the memories and you will be able to share them all with little Jax. It is a hard time, it really sucks getting older because we have to face this reality. Won't it be a happy reunion someday? I know that I can't wait!!

Tyler said...

Diane,
I've been meaning to talk to you and say sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope you are doing well and was glad to see you had pictures taken with her and your baby. I hope the funeral went well yesterday and let me know if you need anything.
Danielle

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones