Friday, November 21, 2008

8's

8 TV Shows I love to watch:
1. John and Kate Plus 8
2. One Tree Hill
3. The Biggest Loser

4. Ugly Betty
5. Oprah
6. Good Things Utah
7. Ghost Whisper
8. Reality TV (I’m a BIG reality TV gunky) Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, The Hills, etc… If I watch one episode I have to watch the rest to see how it ends

8 Restaurants I love:
1. Rumbi’s (it’s my new favorite place)
2. Olive Garden
3. Wendy’s

4. Chili’s
5. Firehouse Pizza--I know crazy for me since I don’t like pizza but they have the yummiest/different pastas I’ve ever seen at a restaurant and their house specialty dessert pazookies (a little under baked cookie with ice cream and toppings) are to die for—Firehouse Pizza is in Logan)
6. Cold Stone (I know it’s not a restaurant but I wouldn’t mind one bit eating there for lunch or dinner I LOVE Cold Stone)
7. Hamiltons (in Logan)
8. Royal Express (in Logan)

I could just go to Logan to eat. I also love Iron Gate Grill (they have the best pull apart bread and coconut salmon) No wonder I gained a few unwanted pounds while getting my degree. Maybe it’s a good thing we live in Vernal and there really isn’t any place that makes my mouth water.

8 Things I Have Done Today:
1. Our morning routine –feed Jaxson a bottle, get breakfast for myself, get Jaxson dressed, get my bed and his crib made, workout, get dress, and tidy up the house (if I get all of this done before 11 and Jaxson first nap I’m feeling pretty proud)
2. Make formula, calculate what baby food and how much Jaxson will eat to get his 60 mg of phe for the day, and since it’s Friday I have to write down everything that goes into his mouth, how much and at what time. We have to document his food intake for three day prior to taking his blood which we do every Sunday.
3. Dropped off my bridal cape to my visiting teacher her sister in getting married in Jan and she wanted to check it out.

4. Went to Wal-Mart with my mom. She convinced me to let Jaxson sit in the cart, a first for him, and he loved it.
5. Went to Maurices to try on pants. I tried on 12 pairs and didn’t find one that I wanted to buy. =( I did try on a pair that I had to go clear down to a size 0 to fit I almost got those just because of the tag. Let me do a little bit of clarifying because I’m no size 0 these pants were just running really big and were stretchy but boy was trying on those pants a self esteem booster.=)
6. Cooked dinner and cleaned up---nothing too exciting just Sloppy Joes, salad, and oranges.
7. Made a grocery list and dinner menus for the week. I was in hopes of going grocery shopping tonight but time got away from us so we’ll put it off till tomorrow. We’ve been putting it off for three days hopefully tomorrow we get to it because I’m almost all out of milk.
8. Looked at sites for ideas for Jaxson 1st birthday (Yeah I know his birthday is the end of February and it’s November but what can I say I’m a big time planner.)

8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. I’m looking forward to getting a home
2. I’m looking forward to having our nations health care change and really be there and benefit those that need it for a cost that’s reasonable.
3. I’m looking forward to having the knowledge and capability to cook meal after meal for my son.

4. I’m looking forward to the FDA approves a hand held device for checking blood phe levels- similar to what diabetics use to check blood sugar
5. I’m looking forward to hearing Jaxson talk and to having a conversation with him.
6. I’m looking forward to Christmas and all the great feelings and fun times that come with it.
7. I’m looking forward to my items that I’ve ordered arriving in my mailbox.
8. I’m looking forward to seeing Twilight.

Thanks for the tag Stephanie….now I tag…..Elizabeth,Raquel and Megan

5 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Congrats on the size 0! That would make my entire year man. Thanks for doing the tag. It was fun to read. I would love to hear about your workout routine when you get a chance.

Hillary said...

Wow, you really should be proud you get A LOT done!! And having a new baby is hard enough, but you have the extra stuff to take care of too, and you just seem to do it without a second thought. I love how passionate you seem about making things so great for his future. You are a sweet mommy.

KristyAnn said...

You are such a good mom. You really know how to stay on top of things. I've always admired that about you. And a size 0...whoa! Congrats.

Tawny said...

We do have all those places up here! You will have to come and visit! I love Jon & Kate plus 8 and Olive Garden too! Actually, I like all the things you listed pretty much! I love Jaxson in his little suit! So cute!

Kay's said...

Hey Diane i am due June 4th. Were way excited.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones