Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Thanksgiving


This year for Thanksgiving we were with the Erickson family. Brett's grandma Erickson turned 90 in November so the day after Thanksgiving they were having a big birthday party for her so all of Brett's Erickson family was in town. It was a total of around 88 people I believe. We had Thanksgiving dinner all together at Brett's Aunt Anita's church. It was fun to be with such a big group of people. They had went all out and had decorated for the dinner it was beautiful. It was also so nice to have such a big place for the kids to play. I cooked low protein: stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, pumpkin pie and banana cream pie for my little guy. Jaxson has become a little basketball star and since there were hoops around he could have cared less what was on his plate he just wanted to shoot hoops. He is taking after his dad and is in love with basketball!


Jaxson and Kylen were watching the older kids shoot hoops. Kylen and Jaxson playing ball.

Playing ball with Grandpa

My little basketball star


A little dodge ball after eating
Watching the game. Darwin (Brett's dad), Heidi (Brett's sister), Jax and myself.
The day after Thanksgiving Brett's whole family did pictures at the Vernal temple grounds. I haven't gotten copies of those pictures but we did some Erickson cousin pictures before we all left. Here are some of the cousins that we LOVE playing with! There is Jaxson, Kylen, Kaysia, Payton and RyLee.
Brett dancing with Grandma Erickson at her 90th birthday party. They had a program and at the end they had all Grandma Erickson's grandson's take turns dancing with grandma. They danced in order of birth it was so adorable. If I live to be 90 and have grandson's I want to do that.=) Brett's grandma Erickson is so special. She is spunky, fun and just an all around sweet and wonderful lady.

1 comment:

Heather said...

If I live to 90 I will have to do that too!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones