Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Trees

Every year we go with my family to the mountain to get our Christmas tree. I love having a real tree in our home. This year was special my brother Greg and his three kids went with us. We cut down trees and had lunch. After getting our trees we then went to my parents home and did our annual gingerbread houses. Bless my mom's heart it's so much prep work to do these she makes one for all the grandkids and then one for all of us momies and herself--that's A LOT of gingerbread houses. Mom you're the best! I didn't get any pictures of us actually doing them. It was a crazy busy, sticky, fun candy time so no pictures. I do have have one of how they turned out.Jaxson ready to find our tree. He loved his boots. While Brett was putting them on he keep saying, "Wow".

cousin Gracie, Brianna and Halle with Jaxson

On their way to find our Christmas tree

I just love this picture. My boys are so good looking!

My hunky husband caring our tree to our truck

Jax loved the snow

Helping dad drag our tree
Hanging out with cousin Brianna and Carston
Jaxson with the two girls he adores--Grandma and Abbie.

Jaxson and my gingerbread houses

3 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

Cute Cute. You guys have the funnest traditions, and once again, YES your mom is awesome!!
Love you all!

Heather said...

Those are some photos to treasure!

Elizabeth said...

"Hunting" for trees and doing Gingerbread houses is one of the best Olsen traditions!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones