Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

This year we spent Christmas Eve at my parents home. We had a great dinner. My amazing and very thoughtful mom went out of her way to make sure everything but the ham was something Jaxson could eat. That meant a lot to me. My parents always put together a gift exchange of some kind for us to play. It's gets better every year as the nieces and nephews get older and "stealing" a gift is fun. We also played a new gift exchange. Every family thought of a service they would like to give away to another family and we did another kind of gift exchange and each family won a service. Our family won Aunt Elizabeth's famous homemade yummy salsa and chips. Grandpa and Grandma won ours swimming at the rec with Jaxson and treats afterwords. We ended our night with a fun ride on the Naples firetruck thanks to Dave. We sang Christmas songs and watched for Santa the whole ride. Jaxson feel asleep towards the end of the ride. It made for a simple and easy bedtime--loved that!=) I didn't take too many pictures I was having a great time and totally forgot to snap pictures but here are two I did take during the night.

No comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones