Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nicki's Baby Shower

Last weekend we had my sister-in-law Nicki's baby shower. She's due February 28 (the day after Jaxson's birthday) with a boy. They are going to name him Jayden. I'm so excited to have Jayden in our family. Nicki and Joey have been wanting and waiting for a baby for while. Jayden is a big blessing to his mom and dad and our family. I know Aunt MarShel is loven' on him right now but I can't wait to see and hold him soon.
My wonderful hubby came in the morning and let me boss him around. He put up our tables, chairs and snowflakes without complaining. What a man!

Our tables. It looked so beautiful.


Our food table. We had corn chowder, taco soup, breadstick and salad. For dessert we had mini cupcakes, mini peppermint sugar cookies, mini peanut butter hershey kiss cookies, fudge and toffee. YUM!

Our party favors. I made blue and white mother goose popcorn and tied an upside down candy cane ( 'J' for Jayden) and then scrabooked a tag that had Jayden Morton on it. They turned out so cute and I think looked adorable in a red wagon.

Nicki opening presents. She got LOTS of great things. Little tiny baby things are so adorable.

4 comments:

Brian and Amy said...

You are amazing at putting parties together. Every detail planned and executed perfectly. Your amazing! I would love to cut down my own tree. I think we would have to drive over 3 hours to get to a place were we actually could. Oh, I am jealous of your Oprah excursion...sounded like you had tons of fun.

Jeff and Steph said...

Good job Diane! Looked beautiful and delicious. I'm sure Nicki loved it!

Heather said...

You have outdone yourself once more Diane!

Elizabeth said...

You put 110% of you in whatever you do -- that is an amazing talent you have. I love that about you!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones