Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our weekend

Well it’s been another great and busy weekend. Thursday afternoon I took Jaxson in for his 6 month shots---I HATE those! He handled them like a champ. I gave him medicine before we went and for the next 24 hours but on Friday he had a fever and wasn’t his pleasant self. Shots always make me realize what a good-natured baby Jaxson is all the time. I was glad when Saturday rolled around and he was feeling back to normal. We also got some exciting news from Sharon this week that we could start our 1st food exchange, rice cereal. We can mix it with either: water, applesauce, or apple juice. We’ve tried all three options and it seems like apple juice is the favorite. It makes me feel like Jaxson is getting so big feeding him food on a spoon. He loves his spoon it’s so cute to watch him eat.
Saturday my mom and I practiced making Jaxson’s bread. We tried two recipes. My mom is such a great baker/cook she is going to be the BEST in figuring out this bread thing. The taste of the breads were great but we want to improve the look. Brett’s cousin got married over the weekend so we spent Saturday evening with his family.

Today was my grandma’s 88th birthday---WOW! We had a birthday party for her at my mom’s house. Here are a few pictures of Jaxson with his cousins. He has the very best cousins that love him so much and he loves them.

Jaxson with Dylan


Jaxson with Halle


Three of us had babies this year. Jaxson (in Feb) TaiLee (Brooke and Andy's girl in June) Austin (Jason and Stephanie's son in May) Wasn't 2008 a great year to have a baby!




Later that night Brett and I pulled out Jaxson next set of clothes. There were some adidas shoes in there so of coarse those were Brett's favorite item. Brett loves shoes!

Jaxson getting laced up!

I think he is going to take after his dad and LOVE shoes!

These shoes were made for walking...well maybe we'll see

our Superman!




Ending the night by playing with dad.




1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love all the pictures. Jaxson is such a sweet baby. Brianna and I love him so much. You are such a wonderful mom to him.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones