Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 10 things I’m loving about you in September…



I love that when you see your bottle you giggle and pull it towards your mouth.

I love that when we give you a toy with a tag you play with the tag.

I love that we got to see you roll this month, way to go!!!

I love that you watch and take everything in you’re our “Little Inspector”.

I love to hear you “talk” and scream. You’re the first one to make screaming sound so good to my ears.

I love that when I’m holding you and you see me drink water from my cup you giggle and then want me to let you have a turn. It’s fun sharing with you.

I love that when I nibble your jaw line it makes you laugh.

I love that this month you have done your blood work without any crying. You amazing me with your bravery!

I love that you enjoy being outside so much. It’s been so fun to take you on daily stroller and bike rides. I hope the cold weather doesn’t come for a very long time.




I love snuggling beside you at night and watching you drift off to sleep.







6 comments:

Kandice said...

Awww. Diane-He is SO cute. Look at those chubby cheeks. It looks like he is doing so well!!! What a great mom you are!

Heather said...

He is absolutely adorable! We're so excited you started a blog. Watch out though its addicting!

The Dansies said...

What a handsome little guy you have! Isn't being a mom the best! I was reading your list and it was funny to think that my Breah was doing those same things just a couple months ago! They change so fast! Well, welcome to the blogosphere, i look forward to getting to check up on your cute family!

Jesenia said...

Yay!! A blog, I can't belive how big Jaxon is getting to be. Thank you so much for the birthday card, I am bad friend for not doing anything for your birthday, so I hope you had a wonderful day. Hope all is good. my email is jeseniawalker@hotmail.com

Mary said...

Diane--This is Mary Jarman, DJ's niece. I linked to your blog through Susan and Heather. I hope you don't mind me linking it to our blog because it helps us get to know the other half of Joie's (DJ's...long story) family better. Our blog is http://all6ofus.blogspot.com/

Susieq said...

Diane, I am so glad i found your blog. That little guy gets cuter every day. Keep it up

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones