Monday, September 29, 2008

Binkie

Who says the binkie has to be in their mouth to help them fall asleep. =) I was driving and my little back seat passenger was very quit so I knew he had fallen asleep. When I went to get him out I just had to laugh and grab my camera. Jaxson is very much a binkie baby so it just made me laugh that for this nap he went to sleep holding his binkie vrs having it in his mouth. After taking the picture I went to take the binkie out of his hand and he had such a tight grip on it I couldn't pull it out.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

It is so so nice to have binky babies!!! My kids all loved them, and it was a life saver! He is so darn cute

malia said...

that is sooooo cute! he is such a doll! i miss him so!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones