Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FHE

Monday night we were lucky and got to have my niece Halle and my nephew Carston spend a few hours with us. Jaxson squealed with delight when they showed up. He loves these two they always play so cute with him. We had family home evening while they where here and Halle was in charge of the activity for the night. She picked playdough and a Halloween glow in the dark puzzle. Carston lead us in some fun songs, Brett keep us on track, I did a lesson about following our prophet's recent advice to serve one another using a toy fishing pole and fish and Jaxson passed out a very yummy low protein pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting. I love family home evening!

Everyone was having such a great time playing with plydough I had to get the camera.

Halle created a Jack o Latern and a witches nose
Brett created a golf club

I created Jaxson's name and a spider

Jaxson just loved touching the playdough and putting it back in the container and getting it out



Carston created a golf ball and a bunny

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Diane and Brett thank you so much for letting Halle and Carston come and share Family Home Evening with you. They had so much fun. That is all they talked about after they got home. You guys are the best. We love you!

Andy and Brooke said...

You guys are awesome. I want to come to FHE. Don't be shocked if we show up next Monday.

Elizabeth said...

I love all the cute ideas you always come up with. Your works of art out of the play dough were 'A' quality.

Tawny said...

Sounds like a fun FHE! I can't believe how big Jaxson is getting! He is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones