Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cancer Sucks


Heaven received a beautiful spirit on Wednesday, my amazing sister-law MarShel. She has battled her cancer like a super hero. What an example she has been to all who were blessed to know her. When I started dating Brett MarShel lived in SLC so it wasn't until Brett's brother Leif came home from his mission that I met her for the first time. It was plain to see that she was the star and life of the party and that being around her was a pure joyful time. To say she leaves a HUGE hole is an understatement. I feel so blessed that I got to know her in this life and claim her as my sister-in-law. She truly was a one of a kind and will be deeply missed until we are reunited again.

12 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do! We love you guys!

Jesenia said...

I hope you got my message tonight!!! She was an amazing woman!! My love is with you and Brett's family. Take care. Love you.

The Harrison's said...

I know you don't really know me (you know my husband Scott) but I just wanted to tell you guys that I am very very sorry for your loss!

Susieq said...

I just want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Brett's family. I am so very sorry.

Kandice said...

OH man...that makes me so so sad. I am very sorry Diane. I wish there was something I could do and say that could help. I guess just know that my heart hurts and my stomach is in knots thinking of the pain your family is in. I agree-Cancer sucks...really really...really bad.

The Dansies said...

I'm so sorry. MarShel was a wonderful woman who will be greatly missed. At least she is now freed from her suffering and back with her Heavenly Father. We love you all!

ALL ABOUT US said...

We loved her so much! your family is in our thoughts and prayers! she was such an amzing woman that could light up the room with her smile!

KristyAnn said...

Diane...I am so sorry. It must be so hard. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your family. People with big personalities are always missed the most. You are so lucky to have felt her love.

Heather said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know your family will be in our prayers.

malia said...

i am so very sorry. :( please know that you guys are in my prayers. i love you guys.

Jada said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I only knew MarShel briefly but,I would have to agree she was a great person. We love you guys!

Binghams said...

thinking of you guys! hang in there!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones