Monday, September 28, 2009

My Little Shadow

You know how there are moments that only you as a mom love and care about as much as you do about your child and what they have done well this was one of them. I just had to get a picture.Jaxson has always adored the vacuum. He gets very excited when I get it out and vacuum. He loves to follow it and really loves the cord. Ever since Grandma gave him a popping vacuum he goes and gets it and vacuums right along with me. It makes me smile every time. Well today when we were all done and I was putting the vacuum away he put his right by mine. He usually leaves it in the last room we vacuumed on the floor but not this time. Loved it!

Jaxson been super sick with ear infections and the flu. He's been so misable but after getting prescription medicine in him (which he absolutely can't stand taking) he is doing so much better. I'm so grateful for modern medicine. He is almost 100% back to his healthy self.

Last week my mom dropped off a thank you card she received for me and while at our house her cell phone rang. Jaxson then started "talking" as well using the calculate that was near by. Made me laugh so much. I'm glad he keep it up in time for me to get a picture.

6 comments:

KristyAnn said...

I can tell it's been a while since I've seen Jaxson...he is starting to look older! His little vacuum is so cute...maybe he'll love chores when he is older.

Unknown said...

What a cute little boy you have in your life! We are so glad you get to have these Mom moments with Jaxson!!!!
Love you both very much!
Dad and Mom

Kathryn said...

Both pictures made me smile, what a cutie! Of course I couldn't help but smile twice as big with good ol' Brenda in the second one. ;) Isn't this age such a fun one? My grandma Stevens says that every stage is their best...and so far it has been true with Isaac.
Hope you guys are doing great! Miss you!

Heather said...

The toddler years are so cute! They love to imitate the adults.
Just wait till you see/hear him playing house.=D

Kay's said...

He is so cute Bryckmen does the same thing with his vacuum i love it, it makes you so happy huh for the cute things your kids do? and Bryckmen also just got over ear infections not fun.

Binghams said...

this is a fun age...because their personalities are sooo big and growing. you are such a good mom. thanks for the great posts. ps. how do you like your new ward. miss you in primary!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones