Sunday, September 20, 2009

Carolee's Birthday

Brett's mother, Carolee had a birthday last week. All of Brett's siblings and ourselves put together a dinner for her. It was fun to do a dinner for Carolee she cooks a lot for the family. It was a yummy one. The grandkids sent her 6 roses (a rose for each grandchild) earlier in the day they were beautiful. Jaxson was super patient and I was able to do 20 homemade scrapbook cards for Carolee. I've learned that scrapbooking with a child is completely different then scrabooking without one. Wow and hats off to all of you mommies out there that scrapbook on a regular bases. I do love making cards. I've started a monthly card group and I liked three of the cards I had made for Carolee so much I made them for our upcoming card group. I also loved a baby card so much I made a couple to have on hand so when all was said and done I had 41 cards. It was fun but boy did our house look like a bomb had went off. Here is some of the cards.
Carolee always has cute magnets on her fridge so I made her the cutest magnet ever--magnets of her grandkids. The one that looks a little different is my nephew Jayden that's growing in my sister in law, Nicki's belly. Jayden is due Feb. 28 the day after Jaxson's birthday. I can't wait to meet the little guy.
The kids all wanted to put their own magnet on Grandma's fridge.
Happy Birthday Grandma!



3 comments:

KristyAnn said...

Hey...those cards look great! And sending her flowers from her grandchildren is a wonderful idea...hmmm..I need to do that.

The Mortons said...

Diane those magnets turned out so cute! The one of little Jayden cracks me up, but I love it and I'm glad that you put him in the crowd =] thanks for giving my mom such a good birthday I was so sad I couldn't be here with you guys to help the most WONDERFUL women in the world celebrate her birthday.

Jeff and Steph said...

You are amazing! So thoughtful and creative.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones