Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cooking

I've been busy trying out new low protein recipes. So far everything has been a hit with my little man. We are so blessed to have such an eater on our hands. I've been so super impressed with Brenda's (not my mom---another PKU mom that's put together a website) recipes. She really ROCKS when it comes to low protein recipes! So what have a I been cooking....
Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snicerdoodles, banana bread and a Macaroni and Cheese sauceIt made my night to feed Jaxson a creamy yummy Mac and Cheese. He loved it so much he stopped eating it with his fork and went straight to his hands so he could get it in his mouth quicker. I got a hold of an out of this world recipe for regular homemade high protein mac and cheese while in college so it made my night to now feel like I have a just as yummy low protein mac and cheese to feed my little man!
Veggie Nuggets--he can't get enough of these
Sugar Cookies--we shared these with the nursery kids on Sunday

We also tried out Brenda's low protein waffles and french toast--which were all eaten up. Hip Hip Hooray for yummy low protein recipes! Bless Brenda and her fabulous recipes!

1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

You are one amazing pku mommy! You've stepped into your role so well and your little boy will be so blessed. The food looks awesome and I'm looking forward to tasting all the food myself!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones