Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Trickster

In the last few days Jax has learned some new tricks

How to get into the walker all by himself

How to straddle the bathtub. Any time Brett or I are in the bathroom Jaxson just knows he needs to be in there so he can have some one on one time and now he is doing this fancy trick.

Last week Jaxson had double ear infections, no fun at all for him or mom and dad. So it's been great to see him coming back to his happy self. This weekend he also picked up nodding his head yes. Brett and I have had lots of fun asking him questions for him to respond "yes" to. When asked if mom or dad is his favorite he just giggles. Jax has always been a joy to have in our home but he just getting more fun everyday.

6 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! It's been so fun to watch him grow up. I can't wait until I can see the little guy in person someday.

Susieq said...

What a sweetheart. Although I do think you are going to have your hands full. There is a lot of mischief in that darling smile. I can't wait to come to Vernal and see how much he's grown.

Kandice said...

He is growing so fast. I can't believe he is crawling all over and getting in to stuff! Fun Fun for you right?!?! Even though it is busy it is sure fun to see them learn so fast.

Binghams said...

wow, scarey diane, do you get anything done? he looks like a busy body! a cute busy body! I always have to check your blog to see what I have to look forward to with Gracy :)

KristyAnn said...

Cute pictures. That bathroom photo makes me laugh. It's so fun to be part of your life through this blog. You have such a cute and adorable little life. Every time I visit this blog...it makes me smile.

Elizabeth said...

What a smart little boy! I am so happy he is feeling better. It is so fun to see his personality come through more and more. Thanks for taking Brianna on the wagon ride yesterday. It made our day.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones