Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jaxson decided today that it was much more fun to be in the toy drawer. Last week our little guy was extremely sick. He had a second ear infection and the flu. It was so tuff to watch our little Jax be soooo sick. On Wednesday I came down with the flu and realized that having your baby and you be sick at the same time is so miserable thankfully Brett was able to take care of us. We're happy to say that we are all better and the toys and everything else in our home has been Cloroxed. Is it crazy to admit that sanitizing things makes me feel good inside. So other then being sick not too much has been going on. Brett had a softball practice last night I can't believe it's that time of year already. On Sunday we got out the bikes and the bike carriage and rode to a park and played it was so nice, I just loved it. This Friday we leave to go to a 3 day National PKU conference in Denver, CO I'm so anxious and excited. We plan to do some fun things with Jaxson while over there like go to the zoo so of coarse I'll be blogging about it.

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Im so sorry you have been sick. It is going around bad...which is so sad with all this sunshine!
Have fun at your conference. I bet you learn a ton and make some great friends!

Elizabeth said...

We had so much fun with Jaxson yesterday! I can't tell you thank you enough for mopping my floor yesterday. You are the BEST!

Andy and Brooke said...

I am so sorry that Jax was sick, it totally sucks when your kids are sick and even worse when you are too, let alone the FLU! I am glad you are all better! Have Fun in Denver, I am excited for you!!

Jeff and Steph said...

I hope you have so much fun and learn lots at the conference! I wish I could go, but can't wait to hear all about it!

Liberti said...

Diane I need to chat with you send me an e-mail so I can know yours! vangass.liberti@gmail.com

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones