Friday, March 20, 2009

how did you do that?

I just had to post this picture of Jaxson napping this afternoon. I've been putting him on my bed surround with pillows. He seems to sleep much longer then if he naps in his crib. He is such a mover and our bed allows him to roll a little big more then his crib without waking himself up. It also allows me to have some computer time and get more done. I check on him frequently so I know if he's getting close to the edge and since there is just the two of us I can hear when he's up. During one of my checks I found him in this position.
I don't know how he got into this position and stayed asleep. But how cute is that. He looked like he was sitting on the bed but had his head on the pillow . Only when your little and so flexible could that be comfortable. Maybe he's trying to tell me that he needs a pillow to sleep on. I love sleeping babies they always look so precious in their sleep specially this little boy!

5 comments:

Angela Wellman said...

He looks very peaceful. I always fall in love with Ella all over again when she sleeps. I swaddled her exclusively until she was almost a year. Ever since she has slept in the most interesting positions. I don't know how comfortable it could possibly be, but she seems to like them. I gave in months ago, and let Ella have a pillow. She loves it too much!

Andy and Brooke said...

He looks so precious! I swear my kids sleep better with a pillow too!!

Kandice said...

Aww, that is so sweet. I let my Hallie do that all the time...then she fell off and got hurt...lol...it was so sad!
I just love his sweet little chubby cheeks!!!

Unknown said...

How cute is that picture!!! We need one of those for your board in the hall. I think a pillow is a great idea. Maybe you would get more sleep.

malia said...

that is so cute! he is darling! i just love him so much!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones