Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett!

28 years ago the man of my dreams was born!
Jaxson and I gave Brett this bike and clothes for his birthday. Brett's getting into BMX riding and doing tricks. I hope I'm not crazy giving my husband something that could possible cause a broken bone.=) He was happy to finally have his bike home. He has wanted it for a while.

Brett started celebrating his birthday a little bit early since Sunday limits the possibilities. He played basketball with a group of friends, went golfing with his buddies, picked Pizza Hut for his birthday dinner (a treat since that's never a place I want to go) and got not one but two guy movies to watch. Another out of the ordinary treat since he is so wonderful to me and is very considerate when we go rent a movie.

With Brett's birthday on Sunday I wanted to do lunch and birthday cake with our families. I had hoped we could do it at the park, enjoy the Spring weather we have been having, let the kids play on the playground and play a few outside games ourselves. The wind was blowing like crazy luckily my brother Dave volunteered the fire station and we were still able to get together and eat without our plates and everything else blowing away. Brett was such a sweetheart and cooked the hamburgers for everyone with Jeff (our brother-in-law) helping too. I didn't really think that through I'm glad I'm married to such a great guy.






5 comments:

Susieq said...

Happy, Happy birthday, Brett. We are so glad you are part of this family. And it sounds like you had an awesome birthday.

Andy and Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!!! Diane, you have had lots birthdays lately!!!

Jeff and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Brett! I don't officially know you, but I feel like I do. Sounds like it was fun!

Unknown said...

We are glad you are part of our family, Brett. We are so glad we made it back to eat a wonderful birthday dinner and help you celebrate getting older.

Josh and Kristen said...

I am so excited that I stumbled onto your blog! I hope you don't mind if I peek in. Happy Birthday to Brett!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones