Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brett's Birthday

On March 22 Brett turned 30. Crazy since the first birthday I celebrated with him was his 18th. Wow. His birthday came at a really stressful time for us with getting into our home. We were able to celebrate a little bit and take a tirp out to SLC to see Bon Jovi. We left Jaxson with my parents and went to SLC. It was hard for me to leave Jaxson for the night since this was the first time we left Jaxson but he had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa. We went out and had dinner at Brett's favorite restaurant, Famous Daves, checked into the Little America and walked to the concert. We were about there when Brett said to me did you take the tickets out of my back pocket, um no and WHAT! We back tracked and keep our eyes on the ground. We got back to the Little America's parking lot and found our tickets in the parking lot talk about a miracle! I told Brett he was very lucky because I would have hated to strangle him on his birthday.=) The concert was so AWESOME. Bon Jovi played from 8:30-10:50pm. So many classics and was in such great shape he amazed me with all his dancing around since he's almost 50. What an inspiration. The next day we went to all the guy places Brett wanted to shop. It was great to have some one on one time and take a small brake from the craziness of our new home. Still can't believe my main man is 30! At the Bon Jovi concet

2 comments:

stephslater said...

Good picture of you guys at the concert.

Mike's favorite place is Famous Daves too. We had take out from there just last night.

Good luck with the house.

Mandi said...

How funny! I went to the Bon Jovi concert with my mom and we stayed at Little America too! I am surprised we didn't see you!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones