Friday, March 12, 2010

He's Here....


Jayden
After 11 days over his due date and 2 long days of trying to get him here my nephew Jayden has arrived and he is soooooo precious! My sister-in-law Nicki and Joey become proud parents on Thursday, March 11 around 9am.

I found this dump truck candy idea in a book and was able to recreate it I've been anxiously waiting to take it to the hospital along with one of my favorite things--a baby 1st year calendar that you use to document all the big and little things your baby does during their first year.

Brett and I loved holding baby Jayden there is just something so special about a new born. I love that Jaxson will grow up with so many cousins around his age and how special that almost all of them live in Vernal. I really can not wait for all the sleepovers, playdates and fun times! I have a feeling Jayden and Jaxson will be great sport friends.

1 comment:

Jeff and Steph said...

I love the dump truck! cute idea!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones