Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Brett

My hubby turned 29 yesterday. I enjoyed trying to make his birthday extra special for him since I think he's an extra special guy.=) I got up at 3:45am and made German pancakes a favorite of his but not so much mine so I never think of making them. Sunday I made his favorite cookies while he was at work, oatmeal and had bought a small container of milk since Brett loves milk with his desserts for a little surprise in his lunch. I also had arranged an hour long massage for him that night and put the certificate with the time highlighted in his lunch. He came home to his favorites: Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza, green grapes, cucumbers and Dr. Pepper. Opened his presents from Jaxson and I. We gave him Singstar for the Playstation 3 with 4 Singstar games (so if any of you ever want to have a Singstar night just call us), movie tickets (we don't' got to the movie theater very much and if we do Brett always goes to the girly movie I want to see so I told him this tickets are for a "guy movie" he wants to see-he was surprised and happy about that!), a certificate to Win On, his favorite air freshener for his new truck and gum. After opening presents Brett went for his massage and Jaxson and I got our house ready for 23 people to come celebrate Brett's birthday! We had Brett's annual birthday cake--angel food and ice cream cones. It was fun having our family in our home. Brett got more fabulous gifts and Jaxson was in heaven having so many people and cousins to play with. I thought Brett told me the sweet compliment he said, "do you know something I don't am I going to die tomorrow you've done so many nice things for me today" So sweet I think my intention of having Brett feel special and having an extra special birthday was accomplished.=)

6 comments:

Kandice said...

What a super good wife you are! I better not let G.J. read this or he will feel cheated. ;)

Josh and Kristen said...

SO sweet. Way to make your sweetheart feel how much you love him! I agree with Kandice... better not let Josh read this!

Jeff and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Brett! What a nice wife you have!

Heather said...

Happy birthday Brett! That is my Dad's birthday also. =) You have outdone yourself once again, Diane!

Unknown said...

What a party planner you are!!! It was a fun day for your family. You made it special for all of them. It's a good thing you have space between birthdays!
Love you all!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with your mom you are a great party planner. Brett is one lucky husband to have you in his life!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones