Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Special Night


On Tuesday night Brett and I were able to attend the Vernal temple with his sister MarShel. It was such a SPECIAL and emotional night. MarShel is such a great example to all of us in the importance of preparing to return back to our Father in heaven. She has had such a great attitude while dealing with her cancer. She's still one of the most funniest gals I know. I'm so thankful we were able to spend such precious time with her in the temple it really was a night to remember.

6 comments:

Kandice said...

Wow, that is really a touching picture and perspective. Not to mention I really love your dress. I wish her the best. She is so lucky to be surrounded by people like you!

KristyAnn said...

Oh my, that's a lot to swallow. What an example to follow though. What a neat night, I'm glad you got the opportunity to spend it with her in the temple.

Kay's said...

What a great night you got to spend with her in the temple that is touching. How is she doing? i wish her the best. That is special.

Andy and Brooke said...

Diane, you guys are so awesome! Your post gave me the chills! I am glad you guys got that opportunity!

malia said...

Wow. I am so glad that you were able to share that experience together. Please know that I love you guys and that you are in my prayers.

Candace said...

What a GREAT picture and it sounds like it was a really special night and everything went really well.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones