Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Busy Crazy July

We've been extra busy in July. Plus our computer is having problems staying on for more then 10 minutes and it's been the least of our concern so sadly I haven't been able to blog much. I've missed blogging and reading blogs. Here is a little update on our July......


The first week we went on an Olsen's family campout. Super fun but it rained and rained.
Jaxson had a roasted marshmallow for the first time. He love it!
The whole grandkid group
My brother Greg is so handy specially at camping. He made this to dry us out.


Our 4th of July we just did the parade, family lunch, BBQ and fireworks. Jaxson didn't love the firework but he didn't hate them.

Jaxson has really enjoyed the parades this summer

Being daring and letting Jaxson do a sparkler. He loved it.
Jaxson and cousin Gracie watching the city fireworks together.


The 2nd week of July my family from Texas came. We went to different places in Vernal, had family dinners and just made fun memories. I love every time they come out we have such a great time. Brett also started painting and fixing up 3 of the apartments for our landlord. Such a big job specially when you work all day long and only have the evenings to work. We also went with Brett's family out to SLC for a much needed mini vacation. We went to the zoo, a family BBQ celebrating his cousin returning from a mission and swam in the hotel pool and hot tub. So much fun!




THE ZOO


cousin RyLee and Jaxson
Jaxson's favorite zoo animal--Zebras



The 3rd week of July we started painting our new home. That's rights after 9 years of apartment living we are moving into a home. I'm so excited for our little family. I'll of coarse have to do a post just about our new home when it's "blog worth" but the 3rd week of July was a working week. My dad painted and painted for us, my mom cleaned everything and anything and I painted when I could. It sure is hard to do things like this with a 1 year old. Brett was still busy working and then working on the apartments.


The 4th week of July was moving week. I didn't want to box anything since it wasn't too far of a move so we moved by the arm fulls. My mom and I did this for 4 days. On Thursday Brett and his buddies moved the big things. Since Thursday we've been staying with my parents till our house is ready. Hopefully we'll be in our home soon.

4 comments:

Kay's said...

Congrats guys i'm so happy for you guys having a home is very fun and homey we love it, you guys will to so where is your home? Did you guys build it or buy it? we will have to come see it someday YAY!!

Heather said...

You certianly had a very busy July! I'm so excited for you guys to be moving into your first home!

Binghams said...

you are such a hot mommy :) being busy is good :) I think its the month for computer problems ..... weve had a few ourselves.

Jeff and Steph said...

Diane I'm so glad to hear from you! I've missed you tons. Moving is so darn stressful, but well worth it in the end. I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you are making it beautiful. Thanks for the update!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones