Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lexie

Happy 10th Birthday Lexie!
Today my sweet niece turns 10 wow how time flies. Lexie is such a beautiful person inside and out. She has this amazing quality of recognizing and caring for others. We were able to celebrate Lexie's birthday with her last weekend and like always when we get together we had so much fun! Lexie wanted to put her own candles on her cake and while doing so asked me if she could put one in Jaxson's low pro cupcake I thought that was so sweet of her to think about him and want his cupcake to be part of her birthday cake. What an amazing and thoughtful 10 year old. We love you so much Lexie! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

When we woke this morning we saw that today was Lexie's birthday! I cannot believe that she 10. What a special girl, we love her so much! And what a special family she has!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX!!

Binghams said...

I love birthdays, Jaxson is looking like a little man.....not a baby.....soo stinkin cute.

Unknown said...

I agree with you!!! We are very lucky that Lexie is part of our family --it makes us better! I remember the day she was born. I loved her then and even more now!!!

Jeff and Steph said...

Hey Diane!
I hope you and your cute family are doing great! I tried to email you but I can't get it to send- not sure why. Well I just wanted to send you a happy belated mothers day! Hope it was special.

malia said...

awww! love lexie!!!! i remember when she was just a baby! i can't believe that she is 10 years old now!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones