Sunday, May 31, 2009

Growing Up

LAST SUMMER....
YESTERDAY...
LAST SUMMER.... YESTERDAY...Wow! I took some pictures of Jaxson yesterday down at my parents and while looking at them I remembered taking similar pictures last summer and couldn't get over how much Jaxson has grown.

It was wonderful to get out and do something. Jaxson has been very sick. He started with a cold and then got a stomach bug that last for 7 days. YIKES! I absolutely think watching your child be sick as to be one of the worst things ever not to mention it's so draining specially when it goes on for over a week. And like last month when he had the flu I got sick as well on Wednesday. I was better after a day but it's taken Jaxson a whole week. He is doing much better and I'm so happy not to be cleaning up puck and messy diapers all day long and even during the middle of the night. Oh the joys of being a mom.=)

Here are some more fun moments at Grandpa and Grandma's yesterday:

3 comments:

Kandice said...

He is getting so big!!! He still has the same cute cheeks though!

malia said...

Wow! He is such a darling! I love him and I love the pictures!!! I cannot wait to see you guys this summer!!!

Jeff and Steph said...

I'm so late in leaving this comment that I don't know if you'll even get to see it. Jaxson is getting so big and more handsome as time goes on! I'm still looking forward to the day I'll get to see him in person!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones