Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blog help

Can anyone give me some blog help? Anyone who knows me knows I'm a daily Good Things Utah fan well I was of coarse watching one day a month or so ago when they had 3 mom's on that were starting blogs about cooking. Well I love new recipes, am into blogging so I thought awesome I'll add them to my blogs I'm following list found on my dashboard. Mistake! They all three along with another site they all contribute to post everyday and I never read their blogs and would like them off of my list. However, I can't seem to figure out how you delete them? Does anyone know? I've went into manage, then found their blog site, went into setting and hit the add/remove link but it doesn't delete their blogs off my list. I've deleted them off my friends and family list as well. I guess the morale of this post is only add blogs you really want to follow.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Diane--I love Good Things Utah also, and if I'm home I watch it, which isn't often, but I actually saw the one you're talking about...just wanted to share. I wish I knew how to help with your blog problem, but I don't. Sorry. The only advice I have is to ask someone under the age of 15 and they'll know!

G&G Martin said...

Diane, I am not the one to help with this, but Shaylah is good at all of this stuff you might get in touch with her. I think you have her Blog don't you? Marj

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones