Friday, November 6, 2009

Unbelievable News

So something very unbelievable is going to happen to me......I will be sitting in Oprah's audience Friday, Nov. 13. Let's all scream and take a breath! My wonderful sister in law, Elizabeth has extended one of her four "golden" Oprah tickets to me! Bless her heart she has been trying and trying to get into Oprah's audience for years. In fact she has been known to call when they use to give out ticket through phone call over 300 times in one single day trying to get tickets. We've talked about going to Oprah before and how awesome it would be but it always seemed so hypothetical, out of reach and not something that would happen to us Vernal gals. Well not anymore!

You know how sometimes you fill out those getting to know you questionnaires and you come across questions like if you could do anything what would you like to do---I always put go to Oprah or if you could met anyone who would you like to meet---I always put Oprah. Well I'm going to get to live out my dream next Friday. I've been trying not to actually think too much about it because if I do I get so excited and wound. I'm getting goosebumps just writing this. I'll for sure post pictures and blog all the details! I'm thinking since we are the first taping (she does two tapings on Friday) that we'll be the Friday Live show so if that's the case watch for me on Friday if you watch Lady O. We have no idea what topic we are going to so we'll just have to wait and see.

Oprah Here I Come!

9 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

So stinking excited for you. That is amazing. I want all the details as soon as you get back.

Heather said...

I had a feeling you might be getting one of those golden tickets! That it awesome news!

Mary said...

So exciting...so fun that you get to go along.

Hillary said...

I so will be watching!

Paige said...

That is awesome...I love her too! I am glad that you looked at the blog, I have looked at yours quite often. I am adding you to my list right now!!!
Have fun!
Paige

KristyAnn said...

I bet this is hard to believe. You are going to have such a great time. Hopefully the subject includes somebody interesting and famous..ooh la la!

Lindsey said...

Way cool! I would love go to an Oprah show. Have fun.

Andy and Brooke said...

I am way super excited for you guys! FUN FUN FUN!!!!

Jada said...

That's awesome! I hope you have the time of your life.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones