Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Night

This year Jaxson was a Zebra. We picked a Zebra because Jaxson just loves them. The costume came with a head piece but I knew there was no way he was going to wear it and Brett came up with the idea to spray paint his hair in stripes. He sat so still for it and was so incredible good when I panted his nose black. It was such a fun night to take him to our family and friends trick or treating. He loved caring his Halloween bucket and having people put something inside of it. Everyone was so thoughtful and had found stuff or called and double check with me on candy that would be healthy and something that Jaxson could eat. I found myself having so much fun watching him have so much fun. One thing I loved about his costume was watching him walk because his tail would wiggle back and forth it was so adorable.
Brett's cousin Candace had a Halloween party that night so we went to her house after trick or treating. It was a costume party so Brett and I got to dress up too. I went as a fortune teller (wearing a dress my mom use to wear) and Brett was Kramer from Seinfeld. I wish I had a full body shot of Brett he looked hilarious. His pants were so tight and high water.
Brett, our brother in law Jeff and Brett's brother Leif as Noco Lebra
Jaxson munching while talking with his cousin Kylen who was Gus Gus from Cinderella his sister Kaysia was Cinderella--so cute!



The little Zebra couldn't help his animal instincts to ruff house a little bit with cousin Kylen.

6 comments:

Heather said...

All three of you had great costumes!!! My favorite is the zebra though. =D

Mary said...

So much fun! I love it when kids figure out Halloween.

Candace said...

Hey Diane cute pictures! I didn't get any of leif or you and brett. I loved all the costumes, everyone looked so cute. I will make you a disc of the party i tought there were some really cute pictures of all the cousins and I have some really cute ones of jaxson and also your neice.

Elizabeth said...

What a day! You threw the very best party I have ever been too. Brianna had a ball and especially liked the vampire teeth. Thank you for making it such a special Halloween. You are so much like your mom, always making such special memories. We LOVE your little Zebra. P.S. I can't wait to go to Oprah with you!

Jeff and Steph said...

What great costumes! I am always impressed when the parents dress up too. The Zebra striped mohawk rocks! I am amazed he held still enough to let you do it. SO adorable and creative. I am glad you had a great time

malia said...

i am in LOVE with these Halloween pictures! so cute. love the costumes! :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones