Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Friday, Oct 30


Every October I make a special meal we call, Meal in a Pumpkin. It's a soup that you cook in a pumpkin. This year I made it the night we were carving pumpkins. While we were at the Young's picking out our 3 pumpkins for our dinner I spotted this tiny pumpkin and got it for Jaxson. He had so much fun with it he must have played with it for a good hour. Jaxson was so fascinated with pumpkins this year and this tiny one really took his interest.


Carving pumpkins at my mom and dad's. Brett and I thought Jaxson needed a sheep carved in his since he is so in love with sheep right now.
Jaxson with his pumpkin. He called it his " baa" and then started calling every pumpkin he saw "baa".

2 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Hey Diane! Cute pumpkins for your little pumpkin! I hope you guys had a fun Halloween. I'm sure you made it a special day and that Jaxson was adorable.

Elizabeth said...

Your pumpkins turned out so cute.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones