Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We bought Jaxson an early birthday present, new shoes. This pair was fun to buy because it was the first pair of shoes that I felt like (knock on wood) he'll actually be walking in. He looks like a big boy in them. He wasn't quit sure at first when we put them on him and then tried to get him to walk around the store but he's getting the hang of it. He likes to walk on his tippy toes and in shoes he can't do that so it's a different experience. Now if we can just get that left foot to keep a shoe on for more then 20 seconds we'll be good. Since he was little his left shoe is constantly coming off. That's one of the reasons I stopped putting shoes on him. We lost a shoe and I figured he wasn't' walking around anyways so why battle a shoe constantly falling off. I call him my Cinderfella.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! He looks good in shoes. I can't believe he will be one!

Heather said...

Yay! His first pair of big boy shoes. I love your new blog layout too! Very cute.

Andy and Brooke said...

I have been thinking about Jax's birthday! He is getting so big and looking so handsome!! Cute shoes!

The Mortons said...

haha... I love him so much, he looks so big in his shoes.

Jeff and Steph said...

So cute! Those look like some pretty sweet shoes. I'm sure his dad can't wait till he's shootin hoops.

malia said...

awesome! very cute shoes and best of luck with walking! :)

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones