Monday, February 23, 2009

10 Things I'm Loving About You in Feb

I decided when I started blogging that I would blog faithfully every month 10 Things I'm Loving About You till Jaxson turned one which is in a few days. Wow time flies. I'm glad I stuck to the plan they are fun to do and they make me realize how much Jaxson has grown in a month.

10 Things I'm Loving About You In February
#10 I love that you crack yourself up. You are such a happy baby. Everyone loves hearing you laugh and I think you get a kick out of your laugh as well.
#9 I love that you've learned to wave goodbye and hello. You're really good at "preforming" this trick.
#8 I love watching you eat your pizza's, french fries and your chocolate you think they are delicious. I love watching you feed yourself you do a great job.
#7 I love that you get such a kick out of tearing any kind of paper (paper, toilet paper, Kleenex, etc)
#6 I love that when the bath water is going you just insist that you get in the tub even if you have all your clothes on
#5 I love that you point to things with your whole hand
#4 I love how you sleep on your tummy with your butt in the air
#3 I love watching you crawl you are so speedy these days
#2 I love that your turning ONE this month. I've really enjoyed planning your special day!
#1 I love that your healthy and perfect. How could this big milestone of a year come by and I not have such a HUGE gratefulness and love for your health and where we are compared to where we could have been.

3 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

I just love your blog! I cannot believe that Jaxson is turning ONE!! I hope he has a great B Day!! He has incredible parents!

Elizabeth said...

We love Jaxson so much. I can't believe how much he has changed in a year. He is so adorable and loveable. We can't wait for his birthday. He is such a special little boy.

Unknown said...

How lucky we are to have Jaxson in our family!! We can't believe that he is so big, but he has to grow fast so he can be a part of all the cousin fun!! Happy Birthday Jaxson! We will be there to share in your day! Love you all!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones