Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Eve

Every year my brother David and Danielle put on a New Years Eve party at their home. We start with a pot luck dinner and then play games till it's almost midnight all the while eating and eating delicious treats. We watch the ball drop and toast in the New Year with Cherry 7-up with a cherry in the cup. The guys then shot in the New Year. If you ask me it's a fantastic night dinner, games and treats till you can't eat anymore all the while hanging out with a great group of people! Jaxson was in heaven to be at my brother's house all night to play this hockey game they got for Christmas. Thankfully my brother Greg was a great sport and played with Jaxson as did Maddie and Kale all through the night. Brett, McKayla and Nancy doing a little Just Dance My oldest brother David and me. I had to watch myself every time I would get up or look away my brother would try to add domino's to my stack.Brett, Jaxson and Dylan shooting in a New Year! Jaxson was so cute with his toy gun and wanted to be part of the guys in shooting. It's fun to pass down traditions with my son that I've seen since I was a little girl.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Shooting in the new year is always fun. The party looks fun wished we could have celebrated with all of you!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones