Friday, January 16, 2009

Here are a few pictures from last week:
This week I had the Sunbeams lesson. My assistant and I switch one does the lesson and treat and the other does sharing time. My lesson was on Heavenly Father's plan. I found this way cute file folder that explained Heavenly Father's plan. My mom asked me if I was going to do it for everyone in my class (that' s a total of 10 kids) and I said that I would love to but that it was just too much work. She then suggested that she along with my great nephews and niece would help. I took them up on it and we went to work. We colored 30 pages, cut 100 pieces out, glued 20 pages, laminated everything re-cut out the 100 pieces, and put Velcro on the 100 pieces. It was TONS of work but they turned out so cute and the kids enjoyed them on Sunday!

Friday I had a hair appointment so Jaxson got to spend some time at Grandma's and the best part was that his cousins were there. When we got inside of my mom's Jaxson got so excited he just started shaking, too cute. It was so warm my mom had me leave our stroller. I'm loving our winter weather. I was just thinking that if it keep going like this we will for sure be back to our daily stroller rides in March. That's exciting!!!!


We had a play date with Brianna. She came over while her mom went to a doctor appointment. I love watching Brianna and Jaxson play. Brianna got on this toy and just insisted that Jaxson get on it too for a ride.

One of Jaxson new loves--the dryer. Anytime I open it up he comes crawling at an intense speed to "help" me out. He loves pulling out whatever his hand can get a hold of.



7 comments:

Jesenia said...

I wish Seneca was in your sunbeam class. She just loves primary. I can only imagine the wonderful lesson that you do. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog the other day. Oh and Janelle got sterling scholar in dance. I told her to call you, hope thats okay.

Elizabeth said...

I loved the picture of Jaxson and Brianna. I will have to get a copy of that one. I wish so badly Brianna could have you for a teacher next year! You do such a great job with your calling. Thanks again for watching Brianna the other day.

Liberti said...

What a great teacher you are! And that Jaxson is growing so fast - Laex still loves the dryer! He's such a handsome kid!

Andy and Brooke said...

You have such an awesome family! I bet you are the best sunbeam teacher ever!! I love Jax, We need to have play dates!

Andy and Brooke said...

You have such an awesome family! I bet you are the best sunbeam teacher ever!! I love Jax, We need to have play dates!

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures!

Unknown said...

Dad and I just love your blog!!! You should be a writer?? Have you ever thought of writing children books? Jaxson could be your model for the visual pictures. Think about it!! You could become rich just by staying home!!
We love you all!
Dad & Mom

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones