Wednesday, January 21, 2009

10 Things I'm Loving About You in Jan:

# 10: I love how attached you are to me

#9: I love that I can ask you for a kiss and most times you give me one

#8: I love when I'm getting your bath water ready you scream and try your hardest to crawl up the bathtub into your water

#7 I love that when you play with your trucks or cars you make a car sound

#6 I love that you think I'm your jungle gym when I'm trying to do crunches

#5 I love that Robin Hood makes you fall asleep. It's the only thing you'll watch (I think it's the music at the first you love music) and we put it on after your bath time and after I've read you 2 books and you usually fall asleep within the first 12 minutes. I was never was a big fan of Robin Hood but now I absolutely LOVE it!-)

#4 I love feeding you graham crackers they are your favorite snack right now and you eat them all by yourself

#3 I love coming to get you out of your crib and your standing up against the railing. When we got your crib I remember thinking that one day you would be able to do that and now you can. I just love the look in your eyes when you see me coming to rescue you out of your crib.

#2 I love walking around with you while I hold your hands. You walk on your tippy toes.

#1 I love that you learned how to clap and give 5's this month

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture of a wonderful mother and a cute baby!!! That Jaxson does love you and so do we!
Dad and Mom

Elizabeth said...

I love your idea of posting 10 things I'm lovin' about you. Where did you get the idea from? It is a fun way to write what Jaxson is up to and learning. Thanks for sharing your dinner with us. The salad was yummy and the cupcakes were delicious!

Bryan/Erin said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! He is so cute.

Binghams said...

Hey Diane, Its fun finding you in the blogging world. Jaxson is just too cute. I would like to get my hands on those cheeks of his. what a cute family. See you in Primary!

Andy and Brooke said...

What a cute picture. Jaxson just makes me melt! He looks so cute and huggable! Your such an amazing mom! We love you guys!

Mandi said...

Ha ha ha, Robin Hood has always been my favorite so I'm glad that it finally took Jaxson's good taste to show you the light!

Kandice said...

He is sure growing so fast. He is so cute. It is so good to read all the special things you cherish. He will love looking back to read that, and so will you!

Brian and Amy said...

Diane...you are an amazing mother. I always knew you would be! Jaxson is so cute. I love that you post 10 things each month. I think I might start doing that. I look amazing too. I still have 7 pounds to go. I am so so so jealous. I feel like I have been sick for the past few months so working out for me is few and far between...summer where are you?

G&G Martin said...

That cute picture tells it all.........
I love the things you love about Jaxson. He will love reading these things when he is old enough.

Tawny said...

He has the cutest little face! He is getting so big! How have you guys been? I hope all is going well for you!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones