Thursday, September 1, 2011

Aug. Projects

In August I got the bug for "making and creating" I thought I'd post some of my projects just so I have a record of them somewhere. Sponge Bombs I made a second set I liked a little bit better with colorful rags tied into the sponges but I didn't take a picture of them. These have been fun to use with our Aug water play and a bit hit at the Splash Park.I made this fish math game for Jaxson and Brianna's 5th birthday. Each fish has different amount of embellishments. So Jaxson can catch a fish, count what number it is, match that fish to the numeral and practice writing that number. Love how many educational activities this cute game lends itself too. It could also be used to work on or reinforce colors. We got invited to a cabin and I volunteered to do a smore bar. We had 4 different kinds of marshmallows, 3 different types of crackers and 6 different kinds of chocolate. It was smore heaven!I made Oreo apple pops to wish my nieces and nephews good luck with school.

4 comments:

KristyAnn said...

I am bewildered. You have an endless supply of energy. They all look fantastic. Jackson is so LUCKY to have you for a mother.

Elizabeth said...

I want a lesson in how to make such cute cake pops. You are so talented! I wish I could have come to your smores bar. I bet it was so yummy.

Unknown said...

What a fun Summer you have made for your family!!! We are glad we get to be a part of most of them! We love you --Dad and Mom

Unknown said...

What a fun Summer you have made for your family!!! We are glad we get to be a part of most of them! We love you --Dad and Mom

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones